Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Archives

I've found a note recently, from a very precious friend. Many, many summers have gone since the time this note was written.


"...No matter what would happen, no matter when or why , just like no matter maybe where we would be.
I will always send you post cards for your birthday...with the best wishes from me.
Just like before!..."

It's in english. It was cool and modern.


I have got a full , big box of letters and postcards. We care very much about this to make a wish on paper, to write down a message with the hand, to put something inside the envelope and to make a nice suprise.
That's an old tradition between friends.
Old, proved friends.

This box makes me richer than anybody with big cash. When I feel lonely or sad, I just need to read one of these cards and feel myself better.The shadows and the bad mood start to disappear.I feel myself stronger.

Is strange how some people come into your life, have this inexplicable power and energy to influence on you and your desicions in some definitive period of time, because you trust them, to make your path lighter and brighter, when you're in trouble and to evoke a feeling of love. The pure one.
Is strange how these people succeed to accept all your shortcomings and mistakes and still be your friends.

I could do many things about my friends, because they are my family, and the family for me is the most precious thing the man has...

Mutual.
That's the secret word.
It's a sweet word, solid, one of my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment