Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photo



This photo was sent to me by a friend.Canadian rocks.

I'm thinking a lot lately about the road and all that symbolic stuff around this favorite word.
My personal world is quite chaotic and absurd, but finally I think I know what I want and I even have a definitive direction and kind of a PLAN.
But that photo confuses me now. It arises so many feeling and hidden wishes inside me.
The road.
On the road.
I want to see these places.
I want that experience.
I want to be on the road, but I have to choose. Man can't have everything.

Being on the road is my way to find out who am I and what the purpose of my existence.I'm wondering often about this.

But the life is the biggest road, isn't it?
And it's only one for a person...

The Road.
Me on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment